[vc_row][vc_column][trx_sc_title title_style=”default” title_align=”center” title=”Terms & Conditions” subtitle=”Sisters Cookies”][vc_empty_space height=”” alter_height=”large” hide_on_mobile=””][vc_column_text]General
- All prices are nett, inclusive of Goods & Services Tax (GST), unless expressly stated otherwise.
- The dates, instructors, duration and content of courses are subject to change, and we will email or call you, based on the information you provide to notify you of any changes. The version on the website is the most updated and overrides other versions.
- Sisterscookies will not be sending any reminder prior to the event. You are responsible to take note of the event date in your calendar.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise in these Terms and Conditions, all purchases or payments are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable to another date or event.
- In the unlikely event of unforeseen exceptional circumstances, Sisterscookies reserves the right to change the date of or cancel an event. If that occurs, a refund of any payment made will be offered/given.
- If in the reasonable opinion of a member of staff working for us you are not fit to attend an event, for example, if you appear to be under the influence of alcohol or likely to disturb or harm others at the event, the staff member may refuse to let you attend the event, or request for you to be removed from the premises.
- Occasionally, our staff may take photographic or video images of activities at events for our advertising, publicity or sponsorship purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please inform us in writing prior to the event, failing which you irrevocably waive any and all rights which you may have now or in the future including but without limitation any of your rights under the Copyright Act as may be amended from time to time or any similar laws of any jurisdiction, and acknowledge Sisterscookies’s right to use your name, likeness and voice and any biographical details, photographs and recordings of you in all media and formats throughout the universe including but not limited to Sisterscookies’s website and in advertising, publicity, or sponsorship.
- If any provision, part of any provision, or any part of these Terms and Conditions shall for any reason be properly adjudged by any court or other legal and/ or competent authority to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions or parts contained herein shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
Cancellation of Booking
- Fees for scheduled courses must be paid in advance either online or /bank transfer in order to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another course will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
Cancellation of Course
- A minimum number of person is required to proceed with a course, it varies with the type of course.
- In the unlikely event that a course cannot proceed, Sisterscookies reserves the right to change the date or cancel the course. If that occurs, a refund of any payment will be offered.
Risk Acknowledgment & Release
- You agree to comply with and abide by Sisterscookies’s safety and health directions, fire and safety regulations and security arrangements. You will fully and truthfully disclose to us in writing any allergy, medical condition, pregnancy, dietary requirements or other relevant health information pertaining to you at the time of your booking.
- While Sisterscookies takes all practical and reasonable attempts to minimize any risk of injury to you or your property, you acknowledge that your attendance or participation at any course is at your own risk. You release and indemnify Sisterscookies, its employees, agents and service providers from any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, liabilities, damages, losses, compensation, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever in any way arising out of or resulting from your attendance or participation in an event including, without limitation, any and all claims, actions, and liabilities for injury, loss or damage to you, to anyone else or to any property, unless the same was caused by the gross negligence of Sisterscookies and recoverable on that ground following judgment of a competent court of final judgment.
- In the case of an accident or emergency, you authorize the staff of Sisterscookies to arrange for yourself/your child/ward to receive such medical care, assistance, and treatment of services as we deem necessary. You also undertake to release, discharge, relinquish, hold harmless, pay and reimburse to Sisterscookies all costs or expenses in respect of any medical care, assistance, treatment or services provided to you/your child/ward at any time whether such are provided by health care professionals, paramedics or any other person.
- You will reimburse Sisterscookies for any damage to its property caused by yourself/your child/ward (including all equipment and structures within the premises) while you/your child/ward are on the premises.
- Sisterscookies accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any property lost on our premises. If any property has been left behind and found by a member of our staff, please arrange with us to collect such property at a convenient time. Any lost property which has not been claimed within 14 days will be disposed of at our discretion.
Other General Information
Sisterscookies does not offer disabled-friendly facilities. If you require such assistance, do contact us to see if we can make arrangements to accommodate them.
- For hands-on courses, you are advised to wear closed, flat, rubber-soled shoes and do not wear shorts, short skirts or sleeveless tops in case anything hot should splash on you for your own safety and protection.
- Courses start promptly, so please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. If you are late, we will not be obliged to conduct the course for you from the beginning.
- Please keep the kitchen and your worktop clean and uncluttered.
- Please refrain from answering calls during your course, unless in emergency situations.
- Food prepared of served during an event should be consumed during the event. If you wish to take food home after the event, please bring your own storage containers. Any food that you take away should be stored and consumed strictly in accordance with our instructions and guidelines, and we do not accept any responsibility for any injury or illness resulting from any food taken away.
- Please respect the kitchen, instructors and your fellow participants at all time.
Last Update: 18 September 2018[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]